119 Reaghan Road, Omagh, BT79 7TH
5 Bedroom House & Double Garage situated on 1.47 acres
Final offers will be received up until 12 noon on Friday 10th November 2017
This excellent 5 bedroom property is located 5 miles from Omagh, just 2 miles from the A5 and 1 mile from Knockmoyle Nursing Home, it is set in a quiet and picturesque area. The property is set on an elevated site and offers panoramic views of the countryside. This impressive property consists of a Reception room, Open plan Kitchen and sitting area, Entrance Hall, Master bedroom with ensuite, 5 Bedrooms, bathroom, utility room, WC, walk in hot press, office and an extensive games room, large double Garage, oil-fired central heating and double glazing throughout. The property has landscaped gardens to the front and rear with a large plot of land to the side extensive parking to the rear within the concrete yard which also contains a large green house. This property offers the potential buyer an opportunity to acquire a well-designed property set in picturesque countryside and yet adjacent to a main road and local amenities.
This is a very desirable property and can only be appreciated by a by a full inspection.
- Rates: £1200.00
- Reception room 6.8m x 4.5m with fireplace & carpet.
- Kitchen diner open plan 8m x 6.5m with carpet & tile floor, open fireplace and dark oak kitchen units.
- Utility room 5.6m x 3.3m with tiled floor and fully fitted units with WC.
- WC & storage 2.8m x 2m.
- Office. 4.6m x 3.7m. Fully fitted with access to walk in storage cupboard.
- Double Garage 7.5m x 5.9 m with concrete floor and roller doors.
- Mahogany staircase and doors carpeted throughout.
- Master Bedroom 4.9m x 3.8m carpeted with fitted cream units leading to ensuite 3.7m x 2.4m with shower, vanity unit and WC.
- Bedroom 1 4.2m x 3.4m carpeted with fitted dark oak units.
- Bedroom 2. 4.8m x 3.9m carpeted with fitted dark oak units.
- Bedroom 3. 4.8m x 3.7m carpeted with fitted pine units.
- Walk in hot press 2.7m x 1.7 m.
- Bedroom 4. 4.9m x 3.8m carpeted with fitted white units.
- Bathroom 3.8m x 2.7m tiled floor with corner bath, shower & WC.
- Access to attic space above bedrooms.
- Extensive Games Room accessed by separate staircase 10.5m x 8m.
- Access to attic space above games room with cut roof ideal for storage.
- Extensive Concrete Yard
- Green house 7.4 m x 4m.
Actual Rating* 63
Potential Rating* 72
Actual CO2 Rating 51
Potential CO2 Rating 62
RRN (Landmark ref.)
Advice for Buyers
Buying a house can be a stressful time we would like to provide you with the information you need before preparing for a viewing.
You have identified a property which may be of interest to you, what is your next step?
Location - is the main factor on buying a property if you can drive to the location were the property/land is for sale and if possible drive around to confirm you would be happy with the area. By doing this you can illuminate if the property is not for you and save time organising a viewing with the estate agent, vendor and yourself.
Mortgage Adviser - you need to know if you can afford the property. For mortgage information contact our office where we will have an experienced financial advisor on hand to discuss mortgages and all related services if required. Our mortgage brokers are highly skilled and experienced and pride themselves on their professional and proactive approach.
Are you looking to sell your property fast?
If you are currently looking to sell your property why not give us a call for your FREE, no obligation, factual and accurate appraisal of the current market value of your home.
We are helping home sellers throughout Co Tyrone & Fermanagh achieve the maximum value for their property quickly using our unique market-leading website and experience.
NOTE: The following particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of the contract or lease. While every care is taken compiling the information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy and the inquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements.