Redholme House, 32 Lissan View, Omagh
Prestigious 4 Bedroom Detached Residence with Garage
Final offers will be received up until 12 noon on Friday 8th September 2017
- Large Entrance hall with carpet and feature staircase.
- Kitchen with Oak finish fitted units and Oak Vinyl Flooring with large panoramic windows.
- Utility room with white units.
- Dining room with bay window and carpet.
- Reception room with fireplace, bay window and carpet.
- Study with fireplace and carpet.
- WC with vinyl flooring.
- Master Bedroom: Carpeted with built in wardrobes. Ensuite bath toilet sink.
- Bedroom 2: Carpeted with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: Carpeted with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: Carpeted with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: With vinyl flooring shower bath sink.
- WC with vinyl flooring.
- Walk in hot press.
- Detached Garage
- Landscaped gardens tarmac avenue patio area to the rear.
- Single glazing oil fired central heating and full alarm system.
RATES PAYABLE £
- EPC Details
- Actual Rating* 68
- Potential Rating* 70
- Actual CO2 Rating 58
- Potential CO2 Rating 59
- RRN (Landmark ref.) 0899-2961-0272-6660-7920
Advice for Buyers
Buying a house can be a stressful time we would like to provide you with the information you need before preparing for a viewing.
You have identified a property which may be of interest to you, what is your next step?
Location - is the main factor on buying a property if you can drive to the location were the property/land is for sale and if possible drive around to confirm you would be happy with the area. By doing this you can illuminate if the property is not for you and save time organising a viewing with the estate agent, vendor and yourself.
Mortgage Adviser - you need to know if you can afford the property. For mortgage information contact our office where we will have an experienced financial advisor on hand to discuss mortgages and all related services if required. Our mortgage brokers are highly skilled and experienced and pride themselves on their professional and proactive approach.
Are you looking to sell your property fast?
If you are currently looking to sell your property why not give us a call for your FREE, no obligation, factual and accurate appraisal of the current market value of your home.
We are helping home sellers throughout Co Tyrone & Fermanagh achieve the maximum value for their property quickly using our unique market-leading website and experience.
NOTE: The following particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of the contract or lease. While every care is taken compiling the information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy and the inquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements.