4 Patterson Park, Fintona
This delightful property is situated on the By-pass within the town of Fintona The property is an end house and has an outside store and yard to the rear. The property has landscaped gardens and to the front and side with a concrete yard to the rear. This house is adjacent to Ecclesville country park and Equestrian centre. The property consists of 1 Reception room, Kitchen-Dinette, Entrance Hall, 2 bedrooms , bathroom, hot press, oil-fired central heating and single glazing. This property offers the potential buyer an opportunity to acquire a well maintained property with a picturest view over the country park and yet adjacent to a main road and local amities. This property would be ideally situated for first time buyer's or investor's who would like to acquire a property to buy to rent.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Dining room: 15'10'' x 10' (WP) Fitted Units, Tiled Floor, Cloaks
- Lounge: 12'5'' x 10'5'' Donegal Stone Fireplace
- Master bedroom: 15'10'' (WP) x 10'3'' Fitted Robe
- Bedroom 2: 9'1'' x 8'7'' Fitted Robes
- Bathroom: 7' x 5' White Suite, Matching Tiles
- Back yard: 45ft x 10ft
- Outside Store/ Boiler Store:
- Heating: Oil Fire Central Heating
- Windows: Single Glazed Wood
- General Info: Service road & access at rear. Gravel & flower bed at front. Large garden at rear, patios, paths flower beds, shrubs & hedge.
- Convenient location
- Ideal investment property.
This is a very desirable property and only by a full inspection can it be appreciatedViewing by appointment only
NOTE: The following particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of the contract or lease. While every care is taken compiling the information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy and the inquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements.