Curley Road, Dromore
This superb property is situated on a spacious site 1 ¼ miles off the main Omagh/Dromore Road and would make an ideal family home. oil fired heating, pvc windows & doors, detached garage, conservatory and decking area.Property Specification
- Entrance Hall: Tiled & Oak floor
- Kitchen: 3.86m x 3.68m. Deluxe fitted units. Matching wall and floor tiles
- Dining room: 3.68m x 3.68m. Wooden floor
- Lounge: 4.83m x 4.29m. Attractive fireplace. TV Point. Wooden floor
- Living room: 4.83m x 4.52m. Attractive fireplace. Oak wooden floor. TV Point
- Master bedroom: 4.32m x 3.48m. Wooden floor. En-suite 9'1" x 3'11"
- Bedroom 2: 4.32m x 3.48m. Built-in-wardrobe. En suite 9'2" x 3'10". Wooden floor
- Bedroom 3: 3.68m x 3.68m. Built-in-wardrobe. Wooden floor
- Bedroom 4: 3.68m x 3.58m. Wooden floor
- Bathroom: Matching wall and floor tiles. Separate Shower
- Sun room: 3.81m x 3.48m. Oak wooden floor. Patio doors to decking12'1" x 11'9"
- Garage: 6.10m x 5.89m
- Utility Room: 3.61m x 2.90m. Tiled floor. Fitted units. W.C off
This is a very desirable property and only by a full inspection can it be appreciatedViewing by appointment only
NOTE: The following particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of the contract or lease. While every care is taken compiling the information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy and the inquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements.